Thursday, November 21, 2013

Guess Who? (Kathy Berger)




Guess Who?
by Kathy Berger

I really fell in love with this owl when I die cut him out of chevron paper! It just gave him so much character that I didn't think he really needed anything more except that I cut him a second time out of white card-stock and pieced the pieces back in to his eyes and beak. He is mounted on a simple patterned paper, over a branch I die cut using the branch die from Frantic Stamper Spooky Owls and Branch die set.



The speech bubble was hand-cut, and the Guess Who hand-lettered. The whole card is framed by foam mounted pieces, mounted in such a way as to give the feeling of a shadow box.

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Kathy


Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, you are so right, the chevron paper just makes him come alive! Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete