Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Another Guest Designer (Amy Kolling)


The Frantic Stamper Design Team is thrilled to have Amy Kolling joining us as a guest designer for 3 months, starting November 1st. We love her work and hope you will like it as much as we do!

Amy Kolling


Here is a little about Amy, in her own words.

    Hello!  My name is Amy Kolling.  I'm so excited to be joining the Frantic Stamper Design Team for the next few months as a guest!  Just a little about myself.......I am married (for 18 years now!), have 2 kiddos, and am a full time dialysis RN.  I got started stamping way back when I was silly enough to "ask" to see a Stampin' Up catalogue.  Oh did I only know where that decision would take me over the years!  I became a demonstrator for a home based stamp company and while I enjoyed teaching at my workshops, I enjoyed the blogging side of crafting more.  I slowly began my online presence by entering challenges and buying stamps from my favorite companies.  Now, I am enjoying being on several Design Teams and making friends all over the world through my crafting.  Some of my favorite things about cardmaking:  LOVE my dies (just ask my friends), CAS cards with a little "extra", and best of all, getting to meet lots of my online crafty friends!  You can join me over on my blog:  Stamp-N-Paradise.

We hope you will make Amy welcome!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Amy, it will be great seeing all of your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Amy!! Can't wait to see your creations with our dies.

    ReplyDelete