Friday, November 07, 2014

Celebrate! (Amy Kolling--guest designer)




Celebrate!
by Amy Kolling



Amy Kolling here with my first guest post for Frantic Stamper!  I'm so excited to be sharing my card today.  I love dies.....it's no secret.  The Stars & Stripes Photo Card die is fantastic by itself but I wanted to use those fun wavy lines by themselves for a clean and simple card.


I started by diecutting 4 Photo Card dies from red, orange, yellow, and green and saved all those inside pieces.  I took one of the Photo Card diecuts and applied it to my card front with painter's tape.  This allowed me to reinsert the wavy lines back into the diecut in the color pattern I wanted.  Once done, I simply removed the diecut and added my embellishments of star diecuts (from this same die) and my favorite clear sequins!

Celebratehowto

Here's the die I used for my project:


Thanks so much for checking in today!


*** Materials for this project are available at www.franticstamper.com.

2 comments:

  1. Love this colorful card--such a great way to use those stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you used - very effective!

    ReplyDelete