Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Smile (Rachelle Green)




Smile
by Rachelle Green


The entire time I was coloring this image, I was thinking of what dies to match it with. I started with a Kraft cardstock base and a red mat. Next I embossed a piece of Bo Bunny "Lemonade Stand" double sided paper. I choose the Frantic Stamper "Instant Camera Photo Card" and pierced around the perimeter to add some dimension. Next I used the DieNamics "Reel Life" die along with elements from the Diagonal Stripe Photo Card. Finally I added Tim Holtz "Filmstrip Ribbon" in keeping with the picture taking theme.






*** Materials for this project are available at www.franticstamper.com.

Frantic Stamper Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle, your coloring projects are exquisite! This card really pops with the bright colors! You go girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete