Saturday, December 27, 2014

Two Design Team Announcements

First, I would like to announce that Ann Greenspan has agreed to stay on as a permanent team member. Her guest stint with us was due to expire on New Years eve, so we are thrilled she won't be leaving us! We love the work she has been doing for us!

And I would like to re-introduce an old friend, Anne Harada, who will be guest designing for us for a while starting in the new year. Anne was a team member a few years ago and we are excited to have her back with us! Here she is, along with a little bit about her, in her own words.


I live in Ft. Worth, Texas, with my best friend and husband, Carl, and our two sweet puppy dogs, Charlie and Skipper. I work full-time for a software engineering company as the only woman among 35 engineers! My passion for paper crafting is surpassed only by my love for God and my family. My life has been incredibly blessed and I am grateful that I am able to share my enthusiasm for crafting with others whenever I get the opportunity. My tastes and style of paper crafting are continually evolving, and I am constantly amazed at how this industry and the artists keep inspiring me with their fresh ideas and new products. What started as a card making session for me with a few stamps, some card stock and ink nearly 20 years ago, has become an entire room in my home filled with crafty tools, embellishments, papers and many of the same stamps I started with all those years ago!

I've been fortunate enough to design cards and projects for Frantic Stamper in the past, and I am thrilled at the opportunity to join Fran, Kathy and the amazing FS Design Team ladies once again! Currently, in addition to FS, I am a Design Team member with Heartfelt Creations for 2014/2015.

My Blog: www.everlastingink.blogspot.com

We hope you'll help us to make Anne feel welcomed back to the team.





3 comments:

  1. Anne, it's wonderful to have you joining the team! Can't wait to see your work! Blessings for a wonderful New Year for you and your family! Rozy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I just realized my new "term" has started! And I'm so impressed with the FS Design Team, and love the dies that Kathy has been spinning out!! I'm thrilled to be joining the ladies of Frantic Stamper!! Thanks for your warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete