Monday, January 05, 2015

Be Beautiful (Jen Carter)







Be Beautiful
by Jen Carter


Frantic Stamper has a die release out that many of you will find very interesting!  A vast majority of the release is word dies!!  Today I have a card to share featuring two of the new dies and a beautiful snowflake panel.

I used Frantic Stamper's Reverse Snowflake Panel which is very unique!  It cuts the design out of the card front while leaving the panel attached to the card base.  I love that! The snowflakes in this die are so pretty too!  I placed a piece of aqua glitter paper behind the panel.


Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Reverse Snowflake Beautiful Closeup

I love so many of the word dies in this release!  The "be" is part of a die set called Accessory Words that allows you to build phrases with your dies!  How cool is that?  The beautiful die is also new.  You will be seeing me use these new dies a ton!  


Want to see a few more of my favorite Frantic Stamper word dies? :)














And there are SO many more to choose from!  You can find them all here.

Happy shopping!



*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.

Frantic Stamper Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Love your color choice Jen! I am also loving the new word dies, so versatile!

    ReplyDelete