Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Jukebox Birthday (Rachelle Green)



Jukebox Birthday
by Rachelle Green


Is it just me or does the front of this card remind you of the front of an old style jukebox? It happened purely by accident. I started with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 base. After choosing background papers from my stash, I colored the image with Copic markers. I used the new Elementals #8 Arched Labels die to cut the image. I also used the die as a stencil to ink around the die with Tim Holtz distress ink. The corner dies from the same set added more dimension. After I added the bling and sentiment, the entire thing reminded me of the a jukebox. I can see all kinds of possibilities with this set. Stay tuned for more!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09374


No comments:

Post a Comment