Friday, February 06, 2015

One Word - Beautiful (Rachelle)




One Word - Beautiful
by (Rachelle)


A few years ago someone described my style as "Clean and Simple." I didn't see it then nor do I now. I think my style is more "Clean and Simple +." I love a well-drawn digital image, a classy die-cut, a few embellishments and just the right sentiment. I think this card has it all.

The 3.25" x 4.5" stitched rectangular panel die from Elementals #1 Basic Shapes is my absolute favorite. After grabbing a few flowers from my stash, I realized that the "beautiful" sentiment was the most appropriate for what I had in mind. The final touch were a few foam squares and voila`! "Clean and Simple +" is a recipe for success.






*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment