Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Bubbles Card Panes (Rachelle Green)




Bubbles Card Panes
by (Rachelle Green)


When I received this  Bubble Card panel die I didn't have a clue how I'd use it. Luckily one of my design teammates, Jen Carter, created a fabulous card with the Shamrock Card panel. I totally scraplifted her idea.

I wanted to create a vintage-inspired  card so I started out with the brown tones. After cutting the panel I intentionally left some of the cut-outs in place; I like the dimension it adds. I added a sentiment from my stash cuttung it using Vellum paper and the Flag Trio Set of dies. Finally I added a few Tim Holtz embellishments (Ideology Corners and Mini Paper Clips).The digital image is from A Day for Daisies.






*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09413
 
FRA-Die-09039

1 comment:

  1. This is the coolest die Rachelle! You couldn't have used it better, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete