Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pop-up Card Bases Video Tutorial (Jen Carter)


Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Pop Up Peonies Birthday Inside<
Pop-up Card Bases Video Tutorial
by Jen Carter


Hello!  I have something fun to share with you today...my very first video tutorial!

Frantic Stamper recently released a fun set of dies called Pop-up Card Bases which is a set of 7 dies that you can use to add pop-up & other interactive details to your cards.  If you're wondering how to use these dies, this video will hopefully help!  It's my first video as I mentioned above, so please excuse the rough editing!  I'm learning as I go! :)

Above you can see a photo of the inside of my card.  I'll be showing how to use the dies to create a pop-up card like this. I hope you enjoy it!




Here's a few more pictures of the card.


Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Pop Up Peonies Birthday

This is the front. I kept it very simple and in the same colors & theme as the inside of the card.

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Pop Up Peonies Birthday Inside Closeup


When you open it up, this is what they'll see.  What a fun surprise!

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Pop Up Peonies Birthday Inside Flat

You can see here how flat I kept it so that it will fold as flat as possible and still fit in an envelope.

We'd love to hear if you like to see videos.  Do they help you?  Do you take the time to watch them?  Would you like to see more?

Thanks for visiting!  Have a wonderful day!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09414
 
FRA-Die-09421
 
FRA-Die-09424
 
FRA-Die-09425
 
FRA-Die-09313
 
FRA-Die-09355






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the video! I think videos are a great idea because they show "how" something is done. So much easier to see it than read the directions. Would love to see more videos. Lovely card! Videos also are a great idea to explain how something works, like the pop up die for instance. Someone may be hesitant to purchase but when they see it they can see how easy it is!!

    ReplyDelete