Saturday, March 14, 2015

Thanks (Rachelle Green)




THANKS
by (Rachelle Green)


I'm always in need of Thank You cards but never have any on hand. When I saw this die I knew I had to have it. Of course I had no idea how I would use it but just started out with a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" base. After scoring and folding the base I used the THANKS card band die. On the back side I glued the a single piece of red cardstock. I wanted to add some more depth and dimension so I used the Stitched Bracker Edger. If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now...I love stitched dies! I fished around in my embellishments and found ribbon, flowers and bling to put on the finishing touches.




*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09434
 
FRA-Die-09404



No comments:

Post a Comment