Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Congrats (Jeni Allen)





Congrats
by Jeni Allen


Hello there!! Do you have any graduates in your life this school year? I have a perfect idea for a card for you to make!! I was so excited to see this awesome Star Border Die! Isn't is a good one!? I cut it a few times out of some colored cardstock, and attached them to my card front. Then I layered it onto some black cardstock and then to my card base.

I wanted a little something, but not too much, and I wanted to keep this a masculine card, so I pulled out my Congrats die, and cut it out of fun foam! It was a self adhesive sheet of foam, and it cut just fine, with a metal shim under my cutting plates. I LOVE the dimension that the foam brings to this card!! Here's a close up of the great dimension from the fun foam!




*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09520
 
FRA-Die-09496

No comments:

Post a Comment