Thursday, May 14, 2015

Just Keep Swimming (Rachelle Green)




Just Keep Swimming
by Rachelle Green


Once again a project came out just as I envisioned it. I always have miscellaneous "water" paper in my stash. I started with a 4" x 5 1/4" background. I used the same paper along with Frantic Stamper Stitched Scene Builder Edgers and foam squares to add dimension to the "water." After cutting out the fish with the Angel Fish set of 2 dies, I traced the dies onto some iridescent adhesive paper from my stash, glued the two layers together and then attached to the water. Using the Ocean Floor Icons die set and small amounts of my favorite foil and Kraft cardstock I cut and attached them to further complete the scene. Finally I added iridescent sequins as air bubbles, bling for the eyes and the sentiment to finish off my underwater scene.






*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09403
 
FRA-Die-09509
 
FRA-Die-09506

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle your card is awesome. Love the clever you builded up the background and layering the fishes. Waw.... You are so talented !! Thank you for sharing !!
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete