Saturday, May 09, 2015

Sweet Baby (Jen Carter)


Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Sweet Star Card Panel


Sweet Baby
by Jen Carter


When I started this card I had a baby theme in mind but it could be used for other occasions as well. I used the Star Card Panel die to cut my gray background.  I cut the panel twice more using soft pink and yellow cardstocks as well. I then chose to poke out some of the gray stars randomly and then inserted the yellow and pink stars in their place. I used tape on the back to secure everything in place.



Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Sweet Star Card Panel Closeup

I added the Sweet Word Die in a light gray to the cardfront.  I then used two of  the stars from the pink & yellow panel to create a popped up die to hang from the top of my card.  I love hanging things from my cards!  I popped the entire card front up with dimensionals.

Super simple! Thanks for visiting!



*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.

 
FRA-Die-09412
 
FRA-Die-09350





No comments:

Post a Comment