Saturday, June 20, 2015

Beautiful Baby Animals (Ann Greenspan)





Beautiful Baby Animals
by Ann Greenspan



Some of you may know that I've been working on a scrapbook for my nephew for the past few months.  Ronan is 13 months old right now, and I decided to do the scrapbook after I had enough photos to work with.  Well, little did I know that my SIL was hoarding photos of her baby and had over 400 that she wanted me to use in the scrapbook.  What????

After looking at each photo and deciding what dsp to use, I normally look at the outfits Ronan is wearing and that determines the dies I use for that page.  In one of these photos, he has a outfit on that has a giraffe and elephant.  What a coincidence; I just happened to have both a giraffe and elephant die by Frantic Stamper.  They are part of the Baby Animals set.

These dies made for such an easy CAS (Clean and Simple) scrapbook page.  I matched the paper that I cut the animals out of to the animals on Ronan's outfit.  If you look closely at the photos, you will see that the elephant on the outfit is blue with an orange ear so I cut the die using those same colors.  I also stacked the giraffes for a more dimensional look to the page.

To finish off the page, I added some journaling and then the "beautiful" word die by Frantic Stamper, cut twice.  I've used these Baby Animal dies on a lot of the scrapbook pages and hope to share more of them with you soon.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09204
 
FRA-Die-09348


No comments:

Post a Comment