Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lady's Shoe (Rachelle Green)




Lady's Shoe
by Rachelle Green




I'm sure you don't know this about me but I absolutely love fashion. I have sewn 99% of my own clothing for years. Of course I have to have the perfect shoes to complement my fashions. When I saw this new die it left me breathless with thoughts of the kinds of cards I could make for my fashion conscious friends! 

I started by cutting my inner mat of white cardstock and the  3 1/4" x 4 1/2" Stitched Rectangle Panel from the Elementals #1 Basic set. Then using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, I stamped the sentiment using the Girl Time Clear Stamp Set.Using both black and red cardstock I cut the new Lady's Shoe die. I removed the middle cut and the insides of the rear flowers from the black image. Next I cut the rear flowers apart from the main red image carefully, leaving the cutouts intact, and glued them under the outline left under the black cutouts. I then cut the lower part of the red shoe away removing about 1/4" away from the heel height. I offset this piece by about 1/16" lower and forward of the black shoe outline and glued them together. Finally I added glue to the entire black shoe outline and the red insert and positioned it above the sentiment. I dug through my stash for the design paper and the bling and added to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" base and voila!








*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09306
 
FRA-Die-09561
 
FRA-CL-014


1 comment:

  1. Oh Rachelle! I was just going to start working on a black and red shoe! You beat me to the punch! Love it! Rozy

    ReplyDelete