Friday, June 19, 2015

Let's Meet Up (Rachelle Green)






Let's Meet Up
(by Rachelle Green)


Some sorority friends from my college days and I are trying to coordinate a meetup for food, drinks and conversation. I made this card to send to everyone as we finalize the details. I'm sure they'll all love it and be surprised that it was made with my own hands!

I started with Kraft cardstock and embossed the lower third of the card front. I wanted to create the effect of sand on the beach. Next, I used the Sunburst Panel to cut the sun out of some 3 x 3 squares that were left over from another project. I used Stitched Scene Builders Edgers die to create the feel of water. I cut and layered the Tall Palm Tree w/Fronds and added pearls which I colored with Copic markers to simulated coconuts. Finally I cut the Tropical Drinks, using multicolored Vellum paper to create the look of refreshing tropical drinks. I think the sentiment from my stash was a perfect finishing touch to a inviting summer invitation!




*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09522
 
FRA-Die-09504
 
FRA-Die-09403
 
FRA-Die-09141




Tropical Drinks - FRA-DIE-09522
Tall Palm Tree w/Fronds - FRA-DIE-09504
Stitched Scene Builders Edgers - FRA-DIE-09403
Sunburst Panel - FRA-DIE-09141


1 comment: