Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Butterfly Thanks (Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer)




Butterfly Thanks
by Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer


I'm quite often in need of thank you cards and love to make them in multiples to give for teacher gifts. With the end of the school year approaching, I decided to make several quick thank you notes.  To add color and highlight the gorgeous detail on the butterfly die cut, I used a variety of distress inks on a piece of scrap white paper. I put the scrap paper behind the die cut. The die cut is adhered on the body of the butterfly only with the a touch of glue.  To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment and added a black frame. The touch of black gives the colors a little extra pop!



Here's an extra close up of the color. Would love to hear whether you create card sets too?


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09155


1 comment: