Sunday, July 12, 2015

Congrats (Jeni Allen, Guest Designer)





Congrats
by (Jeni Allen)


Hey there! I am so excite to be sharing this fun die with you! I received this awesome Flying Geese Quilt Square die! How fun is that!? I paired it up with some fun coordiating paper and now have a lovely quilted card!

I ran the die with white cardstock first, and used that white "frame" for the base of my quilt. I picked 4 papers that made my heart happy when put together and then ran each of them through my diecut machine with the quilt square die. I had oodles and oodles of little triangles and had a fun time putting my "puzzle" together!! I used a bit of Ranger Mono Multi to glue my triangles into place.  I mounted my card front to a square card base and then needed a sentiment!

Once I had my quilt just so, I grabbed my Congrats die and cut it from some dark gray cardstock. I also cut a strip of vellum to place the sentiment onto. I put a bit of Mono Multi adhesive under the word--so that is how I attached the vellum strip to the card!

My last step was to add a few silver confetti bits...and there you have it!

*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09472
 
FRA-Die-09496

No comments:

Post a Comment