Friday, July 17, 2015

Love Just for You - with tutorial (Rachelle Green)




Love Just for You - with tutorial
by Rachelle Green


This card was fast and easy. I used a Copic colored image and embossing folder with white core paper that I sanded with sandpaper. Next I used the Frantic Stamper Precision Die set Love Filled Heart along with glitter and foil paper.

The next part forced me to find a way to align the Frantic Stamper Wavy Banners and Greetings stamp set with the Wavy Banners die set. It was actually very simple and now I have a sure fire way to get it right.



This is my first attempt. It's not bad but I'm a little OCD. I wanted the stamp and die to align better.



  • Die cut the wavy banner using a small piece of cardstock. This is now your template.




  • Stamp the wavy banner onto your chosen cardstock.




  • Using a piece a Painter's or other easily removable tape, align and tape the template on top of the stamped image.




  • Now position the die onto the template and secure it with a piece of tape.




  • Finally run this "sandwich" through your die cutting machine and voila!




Use this same technique for any die with matching stamp for perfect results. Be sure to keep the template in the same packaging as the die,








*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09116
 
FRA-Die-09475
 
FRA-CL-002


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness thats such a revelation....thank you. Love your card too.

    ReplyDelete