Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Christmas Trees (Marilyn Scheller, Guest Designer)



Christmas Trees
by Marilyn Scheller


I have an easy card project to show you today which works up super quickly.

First off, I took a piece of paper and ran it through my embosser using a snowy themed folder.  The lower edge was cut with a Martha Stewart border punch.  Using the FRA-Die-09629 Noel die, I cut one from the main paper and another from the background color and layered it in.  The trees are simply triangles (one was run through the crimper, the other using an embossing folder) cut from the same kraft paper with a few pearls added.  I sponged in a little Tim Holtz walnut stain on the edges and tied a piece of twine around it before gluing down.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09629

No comments:

Post a Comment