Sunday, September 20, 2015

LOVE Is All You Need (Karen Letchworth, Guest Designer)





LOVE Is All You Need

by Karen Letchworth


It's such an honor to be designing for Frantic Stamper using their amazing Precision Cutting Dies.  You will quickly fall in love with the high-quality and ease of using these wonderful die-cuts.  I used some older patterned papers from my "stash" to create this card.  Once I had layered my papers and added my hand-punched borders, I inked and machine stitched my card together.  

Next, I added some sweet little banners using the Stitched Fishtail Banners Die Set and added the sentiment (LOVE) using the sweet Big Handwritten Love Die.



The finishing touch was to add a length of vintage baker's twine around my card.  I really wanted to keep these sweet dies the focal point of my card, and by using Frantic Stamper's Precision Cutting Dies, making my card was so easy and fun.  I encourage you all to give them a try.  They really are awesome!



*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09636
 
FRA-Die-09398


2 comments:

  1. Karen, love your card and the colors are great! Glad to see you here with us at Frantic Stamper! Can't wait to see all you do! Thank you for all your kind words over the years on my blog! Looking forward to getting inspiration from all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour combination. I love how the red just pops and then draws the eye in to all those lovely die cuts.

    ReplyDelete