Friday, January 22, 2016

A Cupcake Birthday (Alanna Moses, Guest Designer)




A Cupcake Birthday
by Alanna



Hi friends. I'm thrilled to be guest designing with Fran and the team this month. A big thanks to Kathy and Fran for having me.

I started out by stamping the strip from MFT's Spotlight Sentiment stamp set at a diagonal.  I then die cut the Delicious Cupcake dies. I cut the cake part from white card stock and then did some blending with two colors of distress inks. It's hard to tell in the photo but I also added some clear Wink of Stella to the cupcake.

I love the wrapper part of the die as it also cuts several lines to give it a better look.  This would be an easy card to mass produce and give as a gift.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.

 
FRA-Die-09464

4 comments:

  1. What a darling card! The diagonal sentiment is very interesting and that cupcake liner is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the guest designer spot, Alanna! Your card looks delish. I really like how the diagonal sentiment draws your eye across the card. Your cupcake sure looks yummy, too. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for a "yummy" card. LOL Now I want a cupcake. Gorgeous, yet easy to make.

    ReplyDelete