Monday, February 01, 2016

Birthday #22 (Michelle Leone)




Birthday #22
by Michelle Leone


I believe that I've got my daughter's next birthday covered! This is way, WAY ahead of time (and so unlike me) - which is a great thing, as long as I'm able to find it all when September rolls around!

Loving the new number dies and the 'three sizes in one' means that I can easily make multiple projects. I've used a bit of patterned paper and a few simple stamps to create a girly card and a few tags. And there's a birthday crown (with the appropriate number prominently displayed) in the works too, which is a family tradition - no matter the age, no matter how silly! The added plus? When we look back at the photos from birthdays past, there's no need to count candles.... just look at the crown!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09764
 
FRA-Die-09776
 
FRA-Die-09636




No comments:

Post a Comment