Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Is In The Air (Karen Oliver)




Spring is in the Air
by Karen Oliver


Today is the first official day of spring. But what you all think of as spring is some way off down here in New Zealand.  Autumn is in the air, the days are shorter and the evenings cooler, the trees aren't yet turning colour but its just around the corner. But I still couldn't resist a card to celebrate the day.

For this card I used the beautiful new stamp set called Spring is Blooming.  It has several spring blooms and I stamped them to fit in behind the circle, a bit like looking through a window into the garden.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I added accents in yellow as yellow is such a spring colour.  I hope you will enjoy the card and the season.



*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09291
 
FRA-Die-09637
 
FRA-Die-09195
 
FRA-CL-043

No comments:

Post a Comment