Friday, May 27, 2016

Spring Is In The Air (Kendra Sand)




Spring Is In The Air
by Kendra Sand



Today I am featuring the Gardening Tools Set of dies by Frantic Stamper.

As I had mentioned in my intro about myself when I joined the team, my other passion (besides card making) is flowers!! I love gardening! My full-time job is actually with a family owned landscaping company, so I was pretty excited to get this die set.

Here's a photo of my in-process work on creating this card:



I die cut the Gardening Tools three times, each time on a different color of cardstock (Grey, Brown, Green). I did nothing to the grey layer, but altered the other two colors slightly!

Here's a look:



I only cut the actual tool part off of the brown die cut pieces. And for the green die cut pieces, I had to cut a little off the bottom and some of the top, so I would just have the portion you would hold.

Here's a look at the tools assembled:



Aren't they fun?!?!  I sure think so!!

Here's a close-up of my finished card:



I can't wait to get my gardening tools out of storage and dig in the dirt for the season!!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09821

No comments:

Post a Comment