Friday, January 27, 2017

Superhero Birthday (Jen Carter)




Superhero Birthday
by Jen Carter



I want to remind you that Frantic Stamper has a wonderful  Super Hero themed set of dies & stamps!  I have really gone overboard creating with these products because they are just SO FUN!  Today I am sharing one card with you and a video as well.  I also hope to have another video showcasing more of the release at a later time.

Jen Carter Super Hero Washi Skyline


So this card...FUN to put together!  This features a couple of the Superhero dies & an older one as well but the focus is that adorable super girl!  That is from the die set called Super Hero Kid.  Oh the fun that you can have with this set!  There are SO MANY choices on how to dress the super hero, what sex to make him/her, what hair style to use, what masks to wear, etc.  So. Fun.


And can you just imagine the fun that your kids/grandkids will have mixing and matching with these pieces?  I also made a magnetic fridge set with this die that I'll share at another time.


Jen Carter Super Hero Washi Skyline Closeup 2


To make the spotlight for the super hero I used a die called Corner Sun Rays Quilt Panel.  I used the circle to fit in the corner of the patterned paper and one of the stitched sun rays for the beam. It was the perfect size!

Jen Carter Super Hero Washi Skyline Closeup

This skyline is another die that I am very excited about as well, called Cityscape.  I die cut it twice, once in white and then a second time in vellum and I used washi tapes to highlight some of the buildings.  I have a video to share with you that shows how to easily create the washi tape buildings.





Thank you for joining us today!

Have a great day!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09905
 
FRA-Die-09886
 
FRA-Die-09730

No comments:

Post a Comment