Sunday, August 20, 2017

Elephant Love (Jen Carter)

Jen Carter Mom Baby Elephants Congrats

Elephant Love
by Jen Carter


Frantic Stamper has a lot of really great baby-themed dies including those in the March 2017 release. I just love the little Mom & Baby Elephants dies from that release!  

I die cut them with a few different patterns to mix and match.  I adhered them to a panel that I had die cut with one of my favorite dies from Frantic Stamper, the Elementals #14: Square Basics die. That die cuts the scalloped border and the inside stitched square.  I chose three different ink colors and stamped the watercolor brush strokes with the Paintbrush stamp set. The little hearts that are between the elephants are left over pieces after diecuting the elephants ears. Lastly I stamped the sentiment from the Welcome Baby stamp set.

Here is another look at my card:



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great day!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10148
 
FRA-Die-0993
 
FRA-CL-058
 
FRA-CL-067

No comments:

Post a Comment