Sunday, September 03, 2017

Happy Halloween (Nancy Hill)



Happy Halloween
by Nancy Hill


I just love making card with the coordinating dies and stamps from the Frantic Stamper.  I am using the Frantic Stamper Fall release dies on this card, including the  Mix 'n Match Witches Legs , the Witches Gear, the Fun Happy Halloween and the Cute Halloween Icons.

The card measures 6 1/2" x 7 1/2".

I added NUVO Crystal Drops black drops on the witches shoes and eyes of the bat.  I cut out all of the dies with black card stock and added purple, orange and green card stock on the back of the legs and on the witches' dresses.  I used a old Martha Stewart crack paper punch around the edge of the paper to give it an old appearance and other punches for the bottom edges of the dresses.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10267
 
FRA-Die-10269
 
FRA-Die-09583
 
FRA-Die-09588

No comments:

Post a Comment