Thursday, December 21, 2017

Elegant Cards with Russian Motifs (Kate Dachovská)




Elegant Cards with Russian Motifs
by Kate Dachovská


Hi,

I would like to share with you 2 cards with Russian motifs. When I was creating them I wanted both to be elegant so I choose a white-gold combination. For my first card (it is a mini card)  I used the new St.Basil Cathedral die and the Handwritten background stamp. All gold details are made with Versa mark ink, a Versa mark embossing pen, and gold embossing powder. To make the frame I used the Stitched Square Frames.

For my second card I used the square left from cutting the frame of my first card for the background. From white paper I die cut Russian Nesting Dolls. I have to say that these dolls are really unique. All dies are very intricate but I wanted to stay in the gold and white combination so I left them white.

Have a nice day!

Kate

*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10374
 
FRA-Die-10375
 
FRA-Die-10090
 
FRA-CLG-B032

No comments:

Post a Comment